Is it your dream to be a professional wrestling superstar, diva, manager, or referee? Midwest All Pro can teach you the skills necessary to follow that dream.
The next semester of Pro Wrestling Training is set to begin Monday October 9, 2017 and runs until Tuesday November 28, 2017. The classes will meet every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6pm-8pm. The semester will last 7 weeks (21 classes total) and the cost will be $1000 plus tax. MAP accepts cash, cashiers check, money order, paypal, or credit card. No personal checks please. Payment in full must be made before training can begin.
The Midwest All Pro wrestling training center accepts students with no pro wrestling experience as well as seasoned professionals.
46966 Monty St. #2
Tea, SD 57064
- The class instructor is former WWE Superstar & WWE NXT Coach Nick “Eugene” Dinsmore. As a performer on WWE Monday Night RAW, Smackdown, and Wrestlemania, Nick worked along side WWE Superstars such as The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, and Vince McMahon. As a coach for WWE, Nick has helped train Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Victoria, Kevin Owens, Charlotte, and Chad Gable just to name a few. Nick trains the pro wrestling the way that WWE wants their Superstars trained.
- The class consists of 21 sessions over 7 weeks.
- The class costs $1000 plus tax due by the 1st day of class. The class is payable online via PayPal. Cash and money orders are accepted. No personal checks. Payment plans are not available.
- Classes meet Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday from 6pm-8pm. Midwest All Pro Wrestling also offers a morning class that meets on Monday & Thursday mornings from 9:00AM-11:00AM.
- The class covers in-ring technique, ring psychology, character development, and interview skills.
- The class is very physical and cardio intensive. If you are not in ”ring shape”, that is ok. The purpose of this class is to help get you to your goal. No prior conditioning is necessary. The class will help you to gain lean muscle mass as well as improve your cardio endurance.
- You must be 18 years of age in order to enroll.
- Wrestling gear is not required. Athletic or gym clothing is acceptable.